Friday, May 11, 2012

OPI The Amazing Spiderman Collection!!!

OMG What can I say I absolutely love this collection!!! From metallic Just Spotted the Lizard and Into the Night to the glittery Number One Nemesis to the gel consistency of Call Me Gwen-Ever to the classic color Your Web Or Mine and My Boyfriend Scales Walls this collection has something for everyone! Even an awesome shatter (I had to get it seperate from the set) Shatter the Scales. I absolutely loved it!

This is the set it varies from the color shown in the bottle slightly. From thumb to pinkie finger: Just Spotted the Lizard; Number One Nemesis; Into the Night; Call Me Gwen-Ever; Your Web or Mine


The Shatter for the collection: Shatter the Scales over top Just Spotted the Lizard. I absolutely love this combination, it's surprisingly very smooth.


My Boyfriend Scales Walls nail art.  I'm not used to doing the nail art quite yet and I didn't clean up I was just excited that it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment