Saturday, May 12, 2012

Splatter Nails

 Since it's Saturday I decided to try the splatter technique on my nails. This technique is a little harder than most and takes a lot of time, especially to clean up.  My husband picked out the colors. :)



How I did this: First add your base color my husband chose the colors and black seemed the best for the neon to show up. I then began taping up my nails which I highly recommend cause the nail polish gets everywhere! I also did mine outside in the grass so I didn't have to worry about cleaning up a counter/table. Make sure your base coat is dry before you begin the splatter. Basically to get splatter all you do is dip a straw into your nail polish and then blow really hard into the straw. I cut my straw into fourths cause I used 4 polishes. Happy Splattering!!!

Colors Used:
Black Base Coat
Splatter Colors:
OPI Into the Night (Blue)
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (White)
Sinful Colors Neon Melon (Yellow)
Sinful Colors Irish Green (Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment