Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rainbow Nails!!!

This is a very simple procedure to do on your own. I started with my base coat, then used white nail polish for the base color. Choose 3 colors and paint the broad end of a make-up triangle make sure you coat it really good cause the sponge soaks it up. Then just quickly stamp your nails. I used the same sponge,  just kept repainting my sponge. I then used a thin glitter to sparkle it up. It only took me about an hour to do both hands and I taped up my nails for a quicker clean up.

What I Used:
OPI Nail Strengthener-Base Coat
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls-White Base Color

Finger Paint Art You Kidding Me?-Pink
Sinful Colors Neon Melon-Yellow
Sinful Colors Irish Green-Green/minty color

Sally Henson Diamond Strength Glass Slipper-Sparkle
Finger Paint top coat

OPI colors available at most salons (Walmart, JC Penney's, etc)
Finger Paint available at Sally's Beauty Supply
Sinful Colors available at Walgreens


No comments:

Post a Comment